NEW: Phonics training available to buy for just £9.99
Register your interest now!
Have you heard about the new criteria that has been set out to validate systematic synthetic phonics programmes? Are you worried about the changes and how they might affect your school programme? Do you currently use Letters and Sounds? Are you wondering how letters and sounds has changed? Are you thinking about investing in a new systematic synthetic phonics programme or do you think you can do it yourself with a little bit of support and guidance? WE ARE HERE TO HELP! Please email for more information.
This unique training is tailored around the government’s new guidance for programme providers and answers many questions about what this means for your school:
- How will you train your staff?
- Who will be in charge of ensuring fidelity?
- How will you group and assess your pupils?
- How will you help the lowest achieving 20%
- Who who will make the resources and devise the multi sensory theme?
Register your interest here