Our Early Years phonics ping pong ball stand is made from natural wood. It holds up to 6 ping pong balls at one time.
This stand is great for keeping your balls still!
- Why not use it as a golf ball stand and turn it into a game?
- Put it on a tuff tray with all of the balls and the children can have a go at learning their common exception words.
- They can use these for building simple words, real words and alien words too in preparation for the phonics screening check.
Fully compatible with our Phonics ping pong balls. These balls are bright and colourful and will make a great addition to any home or classroom. They have been professionally printed to make them waterproof and durable.
- Put them in a bowl and ask children to grab and read
- Put them in water and fish for them
- Post them down cardboard tubes
- Play catch with them
- Throw them into a bucket
- Any kind of sand/ messy play tray just for hiding, finding and saying the sounds they’re holding.
- Roll them across the classroom and the one who catches it must say the sound they are holding.
- Pass a few around a circle in a drawstring bag and get each child to pull one out and say the sound they have.
There are many ways to play with this one resource!