Our Phase 2 Phonics Ping Pong Balls are bright and colourful and will make a great addition to any home or classroom.
These Phase 2 Phonics Ping Pong Balls have been professionally printed to make them waterproof and durable.
- Put them in a bowl and ask children to grab and read
- Put them in water and fish for them
- Post them down cardboard tubes
- Play catch with them
- Throw them into a bucket
- Any kind of sand/ messy play tray just for hiding, finding and saying the sounds they’re holding.
- Roll them across the classroom and the one who catches it must say the sound they are holding.
- Pass a few around a circle in a drawstring bag and get each child to pull one out and say the sound they have.
These are perfect in the water tray or tuff tray. Active learning at its best!