Educational phonics services provided for Early Years and Primary Practitioners
Unique training tailored to suit the needs of your setting:
- Discover active techniques to use in your classroom.
- Learn how to differentiate, assess and group your pupils to eliminate interventions.
- Investigate the phonics phases and browse through extensive resources.
- Study the National curriculum, EYFS and letters and sounds documents.
- Ask questions and receive knowledgeable answers.
- Participate in games and learn how to inspire children.
If you would like to learn more about our staff training please complete this form.